Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Polaris Industries RZR XP® Turbo S - Polaris Blue
Call for Price
Great Outdoor Powersports & Lawn
RZR XP® Turbo S - Polaris Blue
We have ONE 2018 RZR Turbo S in the stunning blue on black color scheme left!! This unit is the biggest, baddest off road machine to date from Polaris! It has ALL the bells and whistles! Dynamic Active Suspension, Ride Command, 32” tires and all on the completely new 72” wide stance! This RZR is for the true off-road enthusiast that won’t settle for anything but the best!! This particular unit has been deeply discounted to move just in time for the riding season to kick off!! Give us a call to get an incredible deal you can’t pass up!! 606-780-0300! Ask for Zach!
UNLEASH THE BEAST™
72" Width. 168 HP. 32" Tires. 25" Usable Travel. When the terrain is unrelenting and landscape unknown, there’s no room for pretenders.
- Off Road Rage - Industry’s Toughest Machine: The new RZR XP Turbo S has been completely reengineered to be stronger and tougher in every respect. The vehicle’s monstrous 32" tires and massive 72" stance have been integrated into a design that delivers ruthless performance that can’t be stopped.
- Not Just More Suspension... Industry’s Most Capable Suspension: Not just more suspension, it's wicked smart too. RZR XP Turbo S combines the most Useable Travel in the industry with our exclusive, DYNAMIX Active Suspension to achieve unstoppable savagery as the beast eats. Gravity has finally met its match.
- Nasty Outside. Nice Inside. All New Design, Inside & Out: Inside the dark heart of the beast, surrounded by menacing new looks, the entire cockpit has been reengineered - instinctive in nature, intuitive in control, and purposeful in detail.
- Ultimate Combination of Power, Suspension and Agility: There are no shortcuts to victory, and we never settle for second best. The all-new RZR XP Turbo S defies reason with a breakthrough design delivering a menacing combination of performance and industry leading capability.
- World-Proof - Industry’s Toughest Machine: The new RZR XP Turbo S has been completely reengineered to be stronger and tougher in every respect. The vehicle’s bold dimensions and massive stance have been integrated into a design that delivers ruthless performance that can’t be stopped.
- Monstrous 32” Tires: For the first time ever... 32” tires offered straight from the factory on 15” aluminum wheels. Custom designed for more grip, control, and 8-ply rated for 249% more resistant to punctures than Maxxis Bighorn 2.0s. We even turned up the EPS assist to point that rubber with effortless touch.
- Towering 16” Clearance: Nothing else measures up, the RZR XP Turbo S touts an unstoppable 16” of towering ground clearance, and even though we’ve pushed to new clearance heights we maintained wickedly low center-of-gravity.. Equal to current XP Turbo.
- More Beef Everywhere...: Anybody can slap a set of 32’s on their buggy, but ours are mated to a completely redesigned system designed to handle the added force; featuring stronger axles and high-clearance control arms, 3-times stronger drive system, reinforced chassis, and more robust drivetrain with improved cooling.
- Ruthless Rampage - Industry’s Most Capable Suspension: So smooth it defies the laws of gravity. So smart it practically rewrites them. The RZR XP Turbo S combines the most useable suspension travel in the industry with the most intelligent suspension system for active, on-the-fly terrain obliteration.
- 25” Usable Travel: RZR XP Turbo S gives you an Industry Leading 25” of usable suspension travel, the kind that you can actually use in a driving event before bottoming out on the skid plate. Usable Travel is measured from the bottom of the tire to the bottom of the skid, when the vehicle is in full droop.
- FOX® 3.0 IBP Live Valve Shocks: New upgraded Internal Bypass FOX® Shocks feature enhanced calibration for the DYNAMIX Active Suspension system to optimize every single inch of the massive suspension travel for both low-speed comfort & high-speed performance, on-the-fly.
- DYNAMIX Active Suspension™: DYNAMIX was designed so you no longer have to choose between setting your suspension for a comfortable ride or for performance; now you get the best of both every time you ride because DYNAMIX adjusts automatically as your driving.
- All New Design Inside & Out: Inside the dark heart of the beast, the entire cockpit has been reengineered - instinctive in nature, intuitive in control, and purposeful in detail. Beyond these comfortable confines, predatory looks and menacing LED lighting reveal the vehicle’s true primal purpose.
- New Driving Position: A new driving position is mated to a sculpted hood design resulting in uncompromised sight lines and race-inspired, yet comfortable ergonomics. Plus, 4-point harnesses and new premium Flat-Bottom Sparco® steering wheel now come straight from the factory.
- Race-Inspired Cockpit: Bold new sculpted dash, houses a revised gauge package that offers greater diagnostic detail when navigating rugged terrain at speed. Standard 7-inch Ride CommandTM Screen and enhanced storage solutions bolsters connectivity and capability.
- Primal Illumination: Visually assaulting LED lighting not only helps to define the menacing stature of the new RZR XP Turbo S, it also greatly enhances visibility. The new LED lighting package includes blacked-out LED headlights; signature LED running lights; and high-visibility LED taillights.
- Turbocharged Fury - 168 HP, 114 ft.lbs: From the moment you stomp the accelerator, the world’s most powerful RZR comes alive with a chaotic fusion of raw power and mind-numbing acceleration. Speed is electrified with aggressive throttle mapping and a forced charge of induction creating an enviable combination of horsepower and our signature low-end torque others can only follow.
- Apex Hunter - Industry’s Most Agile 72”: By combining a flick-able wheelbase with the stabilizing inertia of massive tires, RZR XP Turbo S was engineered to combine ground-bending performance without compromising agility and precision. Meanwhile other competitors keep falling short when it comes to off-road agility. Click on the video to learn more.
- Ride Command™: Connect beyond the terrain of the off-road experience with revolutionary Ride Command technology. Communicate, Navigate with GPS, Connect with Bluetooth, Track, and Visualize every moment with brilliant 7” Glove-Touch screen clarity.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 925cc
- Drive System Type: Isolated Xtreme Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Engine Type: ProStar Turbo H.O.; 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Turbocharged
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Horsepower: 168 HP
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 28 x 22 x 7 in (72.0 x 57.0 x 17.8 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1718 lb (779 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 300 lb (136.1 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5 gal (35.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 16 in (40.6 cm)
- Hitch Towing Rating: N/A
- Hitch Type: Not Equipped
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 122 x 72 x 75 in (302.2 x 182.8 x 187.3 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 740 lb (336 kg)
- Wheelbase: 90 in ( 228.6 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Triple-Bore Front and Dual-Bore Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Doors: Bowed 1/4 Doors
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Instrumentation: RIDE COMMAND™ 7” Glove-Touch Display: DYNAMIX Visualizer, Digital Instrumentation, Built-In GPS, Mapping, Bluetooth & USB Smartphone Connectivity, GoPro® Control (GoPro® not included), AM/FM & Weather Radio Capable, In-Vehicle Communications Capable. Ride Command App Integration (Group Ride, Follow the Leader, Ride Stat Tracking). Digital Gauge Cluster, Speedometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Tachometer, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Hour Meter, Service Indicator, Clock, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp Light, Seatbelt Reminder Light, Fault Code Display, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Front Blacked Out White LED Low/High w/ Accent Lights & Rear Red LED Tail / Brake / Accent Lights
- Other Standard Features: Aluminum Roof, Premium Sparco Steering Wheel, Rear Wired Camera, Pre-Wired for Front Camera, DYNAMIX Control System with Selectable Modes, Pre-Cut Switchbank, Premium Automotive-Grade Painted Front / Rear Fascias
- Seat Type: Bolstered Bucket Seats with Seat Sliders, SubZero 4-point harness, and Premium Seat Covers
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: 32 x 10-15; ITP COYOTE (8-Ply Rated)
- Rear Tires: 32 x 10-15; ITP COYOTE (8-Ply Rated)
- Wheels: 15 in Cast Aluminum
- Active Suspension: DYNAMIX Active Suspension System
- Front Shocks: 2.5 in FOX Podium Internal Bypass Shocks with Live Valve (Electronically Controlled Damping)
- Front Suspension: High-Clearance Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 24.8 in Usable Travel & 19 in Wheel Travel
- Rear Shocks: 3 in FOX Podium Internal Bypass Shocks with Live Valve (Electronically Controlled Damping)
- Rear Suspension: Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 24.8 in Usable Travel & 21 in Wheel Travel
NOTES:*May be shown with additional modifications or accessories. The Polaris RZR® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- ProStar Turbo H.O.; 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Turbocharged
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- High-Clearance Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 24.8 in. Usable Travel
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Triple-Bore Front Rear Calipers
- Front Tire
- 32 x 10-15; ITP COYOTE (8-Ply Rated)
- Rear Suspension
- Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 24.8 in. Usable Travel
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Rear Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 32 x 10-15; ITP COYOTE (8-Ply Rated)
- Dry Weight
- 1718 lb. (779 kg)
- 90 in. ( 228.6 cm)
- Front Travel
- 19 in.
- Rear Travel
- 21 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 16 in. (40.6 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal. (35.9 L)
- Box Capacity
- 300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System
- Isolated Xtreme Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Polaris Blue